Aga Khan University alumni residing in North America, and globally, are invited to join the AKU Alumni Association for North America (AKUAANA).
- All AKU Medical College alumni, (MBBS, PGME, UGME) irrespective of geographical location are eligible to become members of AKUAANA. All dues paying members will have full access to the website.
- Alumni resident outside the continental US and Canada will have non-voting guest access to the AKUAANA website and activities. They will be referred to as “Guest Members”.
- Final AKU Medical College students will have non-voting student member access to the website and AKUAANA activities. They will be referred to as “Student Members”.
- All AKU Medical College graduating students, irrespective of geographical location can become members of AKUAANA
- The membership fees for the first two years after graduation are waived. Thereafter, Medical College alumni can choose to continue their membership by paying annual membership dues
- The following fee structure is in effect for the year 2012:
- Residents in Training: $25.00 per annum
- Faculty & Attending Physicians: $90.00 per annum
- Membership fees are per annum and membership valid for the calendar year
- No life time membership is currently offered
How to become a member:
- Visit our website
- You will be required to provide your AKU registration number at the time of registration
- Membership fee can be paid online